Due to the novel CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19), many countries restricted the travel. Update your contact details via Manage booking to receive the latest updates or notifications regarding coronavirus or any updates in Tunis Airline. Customers can also check the website for the latest flight updates, rebooking and refund options.
Tunis air Flights Restrictions due to CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19) From Saturday March 14, 2020 from 11.59 p.m. (local time) and will remain valid until Saturday, April 4, 2020 (local time)
- Italy: cancellation of all flights
- France: maintenance of a single Tunis / Paris / Tunis flight, three times a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Germany: maintenance of only one flight per week Tunis / Frankfurt / Tunis and this, every Thursday.
- Spain: one flight every two weeks (Sundays) connecting Tunis to Madrid
- Egypt: one flight every two weeks (Saturdays) connecting Tunis to Cairo
- Great Britain: maintenance of only one flight per week (Sundays) connecting Tunis to London
Passengers wishing to postpone their trip, or change the date or destination, can obtain a voucher with a value equivalent to that of the ticket, valid for 12 months.
Passengers will be informed by SMS of any change in the programming
For more information, passengers can contact the
Tunisair points of sale or travel agencies or the call center:
From Tunisia: 81107777
From abroad: (216) 70103700 / (216) 70101300
For more details, visit http://www.tunisair.com/site/publish/content/news.asp?id_news=454
Tunis air Refund or Rebooking due to Coronavirus
Passenger who wants refund for the booked flight or rebook the flight on another date, you can contact the travel agent or Tunis air office directly.
If you have booked the flight ticket directly with Tunis air, you can visit here.
Passengers when booking your trip or to inquire or Refund, please contact
To know more details for travel restrictions due to CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19) on many countries, visit here