Table of Contents
Turkish Airlines KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia Sales Office Phone number, Address, Email, Working hours, Google map location
About Turkish Airline:
Turkish Airline was founded on 20 th May 1933.It is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey, headquartered at the Airlines General Management Building on the grounds of Atatürk Airport in Yeşilköy, Bakırköy, Istanbul.As of July 2015, it operates scheduled services to 290 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it the fourth-largest carrier in the world by number of destinations, as of 2014.
Turkish Airlines KUALA LUMPUR Sales Office Address: 1 Jalan Pinang, Menara Prestige 20, 3, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reservation office telephone contact numbers: 0060 3 2053 18 99 — 7/24 Call Center
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 0060 3 8776 4655
Working hours: Everyday 16:00 – 24:00 As part of safety measures and due to COVID-19 office transactions are not available till further notice. Please call below contact number for your inquires
Map: View direction here
Official website: http://www.turkishairlines.com/
Check your flight status here: www.turkishairlines.com/flightstatus
Airline baggage services telephone contact numbers: 998 71 147 08 49 (Sales), (998-71) 147 0 850 (Cargo)
For baggage inquiries: Turkish airline baggage inquiries
For your feedback / Complaints, comments: +90 850 333 0 849
Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Call Center
You can call us to become a member for free and for all your questions about card advantages, awards and your mileage account
Phone: +90 850 333 0 849
Address: General Management Building Ataturk Airport, Yesilkoy 34149 Istanbul Turkey
Phone: +90 212 463 63 63
Fax: +90 212 465 21 21
Turkish Contact Centre Business hours: 24 hour booking and customer services
View Turkish Airlines Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.
Find Turkish Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
How to Web Check-in in Turkish Airlines?
Procedure to do web check-in or online check-in in Turkish Airlines
- Visit https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in/flights/manage-booking/
- Select ‘Flights’ – ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- Enter the “Reservation code (PNR)” and “Passenger surname”.
- Click on “Check-in”.
Click the above link to view the procedure to change flight date / postpone / cancel and get refund in Turkish Airlines.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc
Travel during pregnancy in Turkish Airlines
- Expectant mothers can travel in Turkish Airline till 36th week of the Single pregnancy and 32 week for multiple pregnancy.
- After 28th week, a medical certificate is required to travel which stated that you are fit to travel from your doctor or midwife.
- You must apply for medical clearance by submitting a medical information form (MEDIF).
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Turkish Airline
Total fleet: 333
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A319-132/100
- Boeing B737-800
- Boeing B737-700
- A310 CARGO
- A330-200F CARGO
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing B737-900 ER
- Embraer E195
Queries handled by Turkish Airline Customer care:
Flight Ticket Booking, Flight Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Miles&Smiles
1. What is the Turkish airline checked baggage allowance?
- Business – 30 kg, Economy – 20 kg, Infant (0-2 years old) – 10 kg + 1 collapsible baby carriage / buggy (115 cm)
2. If I take joint flights with partner airlines, will my baggage allowance change?
- Yes, Baggage allowances vary according to the partner airline operating your flight.
3. How can I pay with 3D Secure verification?
- If you’re making payments with credit / debit card, 3D Secure verification are required and supported by the card bank. You’ve to enter the 3D Secure password after the card information is entered.
4. What online payment methods are available at Turkish Airlines?
- Payment can be made via Turkish Airlines online channels with Sofort, Ideal, Klarna, KNET, Alipay, Shetab Card, UnionPay, Internet Banking, EFT, BKM Express credit cards, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
5. Can i take any instruments with me into the cabin?
- You can carry an instrument weighs not more than 75 kg (Maxi. dimensions of 140X42X25cm).
6. Did Turkish Airlines have any discounts for funeral attendant?
- Yes, Turkish airlines have discounts to funeral companion passengers traveling on direct/connecting domestic flights and TRNC – Nicosia flights. Passengers must apply to sales offices with the original bill of lading prepared by the relevant Turkish Cargo authorities for funeral transport conducted by Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet (except Codeshare flights). You can also contact Turkish Cargo via the call center at 0850 333 0 777.
7. Can I carry perfume and deodorant in my carry-on baggage?
- You can carry deodorant and perfume in your cabin baggage in a container of under 100 ml. (Must be tightly sealed)
Is there any problem with reaching the Turkish Airlines KUALA LUMPUR Sales Office Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Turkish Airlines KUALA LUMPUR Sales Office in Malaysia: (click on the stars below)