Winair, an abbreviation of Windward Islands Airways International NV, is a government-owned Dutch airline based in Sint Maarten. It has its headquarters on the grounds of Princess Juliana International Airport.
Winair Airline Carry-on Baggage Allowance
The maximum weight of hand luggage is
- 3 kilos or 6 pounds on DHC Twin-otter aircraft.
- 5 kilos or 10 pounds on bigger planes.
Winair Airline Checked Baggage Allowance
- The maximum Checked baggage is 50 pounds/ 23 kilos.
- Infants are allowed one piece at 10 kilos.
- The maximum dimension (L+W+H) of 62 inches/ 157cm.
Winair Airline Excess Baggage Allowance
- The charges and fees to be applied to excess, overweight and oversized baggage. All charges are calculated on a one-way basis.
For more details: https://www.fly-winair.sx/info/main-baggage-2