Breeze Airways, is an American airline headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. The airline was founded by David Neeleman, who previously co-founded Morris Air, WestJet, JetBlue, and Azul Linhas Aereas. Breeze’s operations launched on May 27, 2021, with its inaugural flight from Tampa International Airport to Charleston International Airport.
Breeze Airways Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- The maximum dimensions of 22 x 14 x 9 inches (including handles and wheels), and weigh no more than 35 pounds.
Breeze Airways Checked Baggage Allowance
- Checked bags must be within 62 linear inches (length + width + height) and weigh no more than 50 pounds.
Breeze Airways Excess Baggage Allowance
- Checked bags that exceed 50 pounds or the overall length of 62 inches will be considered oversized or overweight.
- Oversized bags between 63 and 80 overall inches (length + width + height) will have an additional charge of $50.
- Overweight bags between 51 and 70 pounds will have an additional charge of $20, and bags between 71 and 99 pounds will have an additional charge of $50.
For more details, visit https://www.flybreeze.com/support?a=Baggage-Prices-and-Dimensions—id–EvTT15-VRZWup0Ivwy_VhA