Bandaranaike International Airport ( CMB ) Contact Address, Phone number, Email, Location Map, WebsiteAddress: Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB), Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Police: 118/119
- Ambulance: 1990
- Fire: 110
- Telephone Directory: 1212
- Emergency Services
- Flight Inquiry: +94 11 226 3047, +94 11 226 3048
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) Website: https://www.airport.lk/Map: View direction of here
IATA code: CMB
ICAO code: VCBI
Facilities & Services – Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
- Duty free allowance
- Bank & Money exchange
- Medical service
- Mobile communication
- Pet Assistance
- Free telephone service
- Porter service
List of Terminals in Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
- Terminal 1
- Terminal 2
- Terminal 3
Lost and Found / Baggage Service at Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
Items lost at the airport:
- If any item lost at the airport, please contact the relevant airline you are/were travelling with.
- It is strongly recommended that all travellers take up an appropriate travel insurance to cover any such losses that can occur as part of their journey.
Items Lost at Airport Terminal
Bond Baggage Service
- Bond Baggage Location: customs area in front of baggage belt No. 04
- Valuable items and any other item which you need not take into the country could be stored subject to customs clearance at Bond Baggage counter.
- On your departure, baggage could be collected at the Departure Lobby Information Counter.
- Bond Baggage Fee : USD 20/- per piece of luggage for a 24 hour period or part thereof.
Left Luggage Service
- Left Luggage Location: Departure outer porch
- Except perishable items, food items etc. could be stored at the left luggage counter. Both counters are opened round the clock.
- Left Luggage fee :
– USD 6 or equivalent amount in LKR at the BOC selling rate per piece of regular sized luggage (23kg or less) for 24 hour period or part thereof.
– USD 8 or equivalent LKR at BOC selling rate per piece of oversized luggage(more than 23kg in weight or more than 3ft in length) for 24 hour period or part thereof.
Pet Assistance at Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB)
- Prior authorization must be Obtained from the Department of Animal Production and Health (DAPH) beore bringing any live animal into Sri Lanka.
- Cats and dogs must be accompanied by a veterinarian good health and Rabies certificate issued in country of origin and issued by the veterinary Authorities.
- A stamp fee of LKR 5- and a Customs fee LKR 250- for each dog must be paid on arrival.
Information can be obtained from:
Dr. Geetha Rajapaksa
Chief Quarantine Office,
42, Mogan Rd,
Tel/ Fax : +94 11 2448683
Dr. L D Kithsiri
Animal Quarantine Office,
Tel/ Fax : +94 11 2253430
Email: [email protected]
Web: Department of Animal Production & Health – Sri Lanka
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) Srilanka Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) in Srilanka: (click on the stars below)