Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle, USA Contact Address, Phone number, Email, Location Map, Website
Address: Port of Seattle Headquarters, Pier 69
Phone: (206) 787-3000
Mailing Address: PO Box 1209 | Seattle, WA 98111
Street Address: 2711 Alaskan Way | Seattle, WA 98121
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Website: www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac
Map: View location here.
IATA code: SEA
ICAO code: KSEA
FAA code: SEA
Facilities at SEA Airport
- Baggage Services
- Dining, Retail
- Military Travelers and USO
- Public Art
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets and Service Animals
- FlySEA App
- Lost and Found
SEA Airport Terminal Map, USA
Flights operating to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
To check flights Arrival and Departures, please visit here.
Sea-Tac Airport Port of Seattle Police Department
Phone: (206) 787-3490
For emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
Mailing Address: PO Box 68727 | Seattle, WA 98168
Sea-Tac Airport Office – Third Floor Main Terminal
Customer Service at Sea-Tac Airport
Mailing Address & Street: 17801 International Blvd. | Seattle, WA 98168
Phone: (206) 787-5388; (800) 544-1965
Email: [email protected]
SEA Security Screening and Checkpoints
There are 5 main checkpoints at SEA Airport –General, Premium, CLEAR, TSA PreCheck and ADA-friendly screening.
Types of Screening: CLEAR, TSA Precheck, General, Premium, SEA Visitor Pass and SEA Spot Saver
SEA Spot Saver
SEA Spot Saver is an appointment system for security screening. It owns a dedicated lane at the TSA Checkpoints, when there’s a steady flow of appointments you can manage queue lengths and wait times. Appointments are available from 240 to 60 minutes before departure. Slots are limited and you can book 72 hours prior of your flight.
Reservations and walk-in appointments: For departing and general screening passengers – Daily from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.at TSA Checkpoints 2, 3, and 5 for all airline passengers
How to apply for SEA Spot Saver?
- Visit Save your Spot.
- Select the airline name, destination, flight number.
- Enter passenger name/ No.of people in your party/ contact details.
- Check your bags, spend some time and move up to appointment time.
- Go to your checkpoints, look SEA Spot Saver logo
- SEA Spot Saver – Tsa Checkpoints 3 and 5 (Which is closest to C,D and N Gates).
- Checkpoints 2 (Closest to A, B and S Gates).
- Show your appointment confirmation to Airport staff and go for screening.
SEA Visitor Pass
Passengers who are not travelling on the concern day would enjoy the amenities on the post-security side of the SEA airport. SEA Visitor Pass program is for personal use and enable approved visitors to spend time with friends and family or shop and dine at the airport. Any commercial or business use or any other uses not specifically listed here are expressly forbidden and could result in revocation of your approval to participate.
SEA Visitor Pass participants must enter through general screening at TSA Checkpoint 3 between 8:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. Get step-by-step directions on our interactive map or check live checkpoint wait times on the flySEA App!
How to apply for SEA Visitor Pass?
- Visit https://hosting.portseattle.org/atv/#/Dashboard.
- You can apply the day of your visit or up to seven days in advance.
- SEA Visitor Pass is limited to 100 visitors/day. (Check the number on application page, if you are unable to select a date on the online form, that means the visitor slots are full for that day)
- Confirmation will be sent through Email after the approval from TSA.
- You’ll receive an email with a QR code to scan upon entry at TSA Checkpoint 3. Make sure you have it on hand (either print or digital) along with your TSA-approved ID when you go for screening, make sure to tell the TSA Officer that you have a SEA Visitor Pass. Each person using SEA Visitor Pass must display their individual QR code and ID at security, those without the approval email will be denied entry.
Lost and Found at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Location: On the Baggage Claim Level across from Carousel 13
Phone: (206) 787-5312
Working hours: M – F: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Closed on: Weekends, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day
To report Lost & Found, please visit here.
If you have lost any items on flight, please contact your relevant airline:
If any items left at security checkpoints, Visit New Report link to file a lost property report.
Luggage Porting and Assistance
SEA operates two luggage assistance providers and can’t provide assistance in the International Arrivals Facility (IAF). You can contact both providers for availability and pricing by calling :
Express Bag Services: 206-661-3560
Axel Baggage Service LLC: 206-631-1323
Military Travelers can coordinate luggage porting assistance directly with Sky Caps Service: 206-661-3560.
Baggage Storage/Luggage Carts at SEA Airport
Location: Baggage Claim area of the Main Terminal.
Smarte Carte: (206) 433-5333
- Storage for baggage and frozen and refrigerated items
- Car seat rental
- Wheelchair rental
- Stroller rentals
- Convenience items for sale include packing tape, locks, boxes, duffels, gun and rifle cases, and pet kennels
- Fed Ex and UPS
- Notary services
All of our luggage carts are primarily available on the Baggage Claim level for passengers to help load and push baggage to the ticket counters.
Parking / Booking / Prices / EV Parking Locations at SEA-TAC Airport
Parking Customer Service: 206-787-5308
Map: View Parking garage
Parking Garage Map
Location: 4th floor of the garage. Easy pay machines only accept cards.
Credit/debit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Cashier – Garage Exit Lanes: Cash/Credit/Debit Card
- Easy Pay Machines – Garage Exit Lanes: Credit/Debit Card
- Easy Pay Machines – 4th Floor of Garage: Credit/Debit Card
Lost Parking Tickets/Receipts:
Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, go to the exit plaza and SEA Airport cashiering staff will assist you. At the minimum a lost ticket will cost the daily rate of the area you are parked.
Receipts: For Pre-Booked Parking receipts, please contact Pre-Booked Parking Customer Service: 206-787-4888.
If you have an issue obtaining a drive-up parking receipt, please contact Public Parking office: 206-787-5308.
Pre-Booked Parking Customer Service: Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
Opening Hours: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Email: [email protected]
- Enter your entry/exit time and date.
- Choose parking product.
- Enter personal details.
- Pay online through credit/debit card (or) mobile payment option (ApplePay).
- Get unique QR Code by for enter/exit.
|Drive-Up Parking||Location||Type||Rates (Current)|
|Terminal Direct||Floor 4, shortest walk to terminal||Hourly||$7.00|
Includes Over-Height Parking (over 6’10”)
|Floors 1-3, 5-8||Hourly||$6.00|
|Motorcycle Parking||General and Terminal Direct parking||Rates are as automobiles for hourly, daily and weekly|
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport offers 48 electric vehicle parking spaces providing free electric vehicle charging for parking customers on a first-come, first-served basis. Spaces are marked with green striping and are designated as “Electric Car Charging Only.” Our electrical stalls are 120 Voltage. Customers must provide a charging cord as none are available in the parking garage.
Floor 5, General Parking:
Thirty-six (36) spaces available.
There are twelve spots in each row at D, G, and I.
General Parking rates apply.
Floor 4, Terminal Direct Parking:
Twelve (12) parking spaces are located in Row I.
Terminal Direct rates apply.
Contact Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport USA Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in USA: (click on the stars below)