Travel back or transit to Brazil during COVID 19 situation: Procedures / Documents required
- Enter the details in Brazil Travel health declaration form
- Enter the first name and last name, email
- Once registered, you will receive a link in your email
- Click the link to submit the travel history
- Enter your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, upload the travel document
For any enquiries, call: 0800 642 9782
What to expect for your travel?
Procedures to travel or enter into Brazil
- Passenger must submit COVID-19 vaccination certificate (fully vaccinated) 14 days prior to the departure, a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Nationals, residents of Brazil, passengers younger than 12 years, passengers with a letter issued by a doctor proving that the passenger is medically unable to receive the vaccine are not required to submit COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Passengers and airline crew must complete a “Traveler’s Health Declaration” form at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point and present it upon arrival.
Type of COVID-19 test accepted: COVID RT-PCR test (72 hours before departure), antigen test (24 hours before departure)
Documents required to enter Brazil
- Travel declaration form
- COVID-19 Negative test report, vaccination certificate
- Visa (if required)