If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Advanced Air TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Advanced Air boarding pass.
Procedure to use Advanced Air TSA PreCheck Program for Advanced Air TSA PreCheck lane
Advanced Air provides service to destinations throughout the Southwestern United States including Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas.
TSA Pre-Check is available for passengers when departing from a U.S. airport, including when connecting on domestic flights after returning to the United States. Travelers who are U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals and U.S. lawful permanent residents can apply for TSA Pre-Check.
- TSA Pre-check cost: $85 ( 5 years membership).
- Renewal for existing members: $70 (Additional 5 years).
- Free Cost: U.S. Armed Forces service members (includes Reservists, and members of the National Guard).
For immediate support, please contact: 1-800-393-7035
For renewal, please apply online.
How to apply for TSA Pecheck?
- Visit https://www.tsa.gov/precheck
- After applying, you’ll receive KTN Number (“Known Traveler Number”).
- It’ll be added to an airline reservation.
- It makes them eligible to use TSA PreCheck lanes at airport security checkpoints.
- Children 12 and under can join a parent/guardian with TSA PreCheck in the dedicated lanes.
- Passengers who are members of other DHS Trusted Traveler Programs (Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI)eligible for TSA PreCheck screening.
- While TSA PreCheck, avoid removing shoes, belts, 3-1-1 liquids, food items, laptops and light jackets.
- Enrolled airline passengers should look for the TSA Pre✓® indicator (such as TSAPRECHK, TSA PRE, or TSA Pre✓®) on their boarding pass to know if they are eligible for TSA PreCheck screening before their flight.
Advanced Air TSA PreCheck Participating Airports
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
- Burbank – Million Air Flight Services (BUR)
- Carlsbad – San Diego (CLD)
- Gallup Municipal Airport (GUP)
- Harry Reid International Airport – T1 (LAS)
- Hawthorne – Jet Center Los Angeles (HHR)
- Las Cruces International Airport (LRU)
- Los Angeles International Airport – T6 (LAX)
- Mammoth Yosemite – Hot Creek Aviation (MMH)
- Merced Regional (MCE)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor – Terminal 3 (PHX)
- Silver City – Grant County Airport (SVC)
Advanced Air Customer Care Phone number | Email
How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Advanced Air?
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Advanced Air through the above link.
Advanced Air Offices Worldwide
Find Advanced Air Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
TSA PreCheck boarding pass: How to apply and add, TSA Customer Care Contact?
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc