Table of Contents
Airport at Changi: A Look at Excellence
The eastern region of Singapore’s Changi Airport serves as evidence of Singapore’s dedication to aviation excellence. It is frequently rated as one of the best airports in the world thanks to its top-notch amenities and top-notch customer support.
Since its official 1981 debut, Changi Airport has undergone numerous modifications and additions to accommodate the escalating demand for air travel. The airport now ranks among the busiest in the world, handling millions of people each year. Its success can be ascribed to a creative design process, careful preparation, and a customer-centric ethos.
Distance from the city’s major attractions
The closest airport to Singapore’s eastern border is Changi International Airport, which is close to public transportation hubs including the MRT and buses.
- Sentosa Island: 26.5 kilometers
- 25.1 km: Universal Studios
- 18.4 kilometers – Marina Bay Sands
- 19.4 km from Gardens by the Bay – 21.3 km Merlion
- Beijing – 20.7 kilometers
Changi Airport Call CentreTelephone: +65 6595 6868 Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.changiairport.com/View Location of Changi Airport: http://www.changiairport.com/en/maps.html
IATA Code: SIN
ICAO Code: WSSS
A unique mix of lush nature and urban energy that will bring together a world of ideas in leisure, shopping, and dining. Creating first-class experiences to delight and inspire
Facilities At Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Medical assistance
- Baby care rooms
- Baggage storage
- Car rental
- Cash Machine (ATMs)
- Charging points
- Clinics & Pharmacies
- Security screening
- Porter & Shopping services
- Mobility equipment
- Animal service
- Entertainment deck
- Family zone
- Rest areas
- Lost & Found
- Phone booths
- Play area
- Prayer rooms
- Smoking areas
- Shower & Spa services
- Supermarket & Convenience stores
- Wheelchair rental
List of Terminals in Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Terminal T1
- Terminal T2
- Terminal T3
- Terminal T4
Lost and Found / Baggage Storage contact – Changi International Airport (SIN)
Items misplaced/ lost onboard the aircraft
- If any items left onboard aircraft, please contact the Lost and Found counter at the Baggage Claim Area for assistance. You can also contact the handling agent representing the airline you travelled with.
Airport Lost and Found
For matters about lost items within the premises of Changi Airport, please click here.
Location: Terminals 1, 2 and 3
Location: Terminal 4
Location: Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Hotline: +65 6597 4500
- Working hours: 7:00 AM–11:30 PM
Singapore Airline and SilkAir
- Hotline: +65 6224 4243
- Working hours: 7:00 AM–11:30 PM
If you want to check the status of your baggage search, please use Singapore Airlines’ Baggage Tracer system here.
To submit a search request for an item left on a Singapore Airlines or SilkAir aircraft arriving in Singapore or in a Singapore Airlines operated lounge in Singapore, please click here.
- Transit, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall Central (next to Cocoa & Co.)
- Public, Level 1, Arrival Hall North (next to Swensens) Tel: +65 6214 1683
- Transit, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (behind The Fashion Gallery) Tel: +65 6214 0448
- Public, Level 1 (near the Train to City) Tel: +65 6242 8936
- Transit, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (behind Maison De Chronus) Tel: +65 6214 0672
- Public, Level 1 (near the Terminal 4 – Terminal 2 Shuttle Bus)
- Transit, Level 2M, Departure Transit Hall (next to Cheers)
- Level 1 (next to GST refund counter)
Medical Assistance – Changi International Airport (SIN)
If you need medical assistance while at Changi Airport, you can visit the following clinics and pharmacies to seek treatment or get medicine for a speedy recovery.
Rental Wheelchairs – Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Location: Information and Customer Service Counters. Wheelchairs are also available for loan at the Concierge counters in Jewel. Do note that a nominal refundable deposit is required.
Wheelchairs are also available for rent at the airport at S$20.00 per hour from Raffles Medical Centers at the following locations:
- Raffles Medical Group (Terminals 1—4)
- Contact Raffles Medical Group for a wheelchair rental: +65 6543 1118.