How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Air Malta Airline?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Air Malta:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://airmalta.com/en
- Go to “Manage My Bookings”
- Enter the booking reference and last name
- Click “Continue”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
Through Air Malta Call Centre
- You can contact over phone: +356 2166 2211 to request availability of flights.
- Hours: Monday to Friday between 9am and 18pm (GMT+1) and Saturday and Sunday morning from 9am till 1pm.
- If you want to upgrade your ticket from Economy to Club, you can contact Air Malta International Call Centre. (Enter booking reference code (PNR) found on the ticket with six letters)
- If you’re trying to use your KMiles to do upgrade your flight, please contact [email protected].
Through Air Malta Sales office/Travel Agent
- You can also visit our sales office at the Malta International Airport or your closest Travel Agent.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday – 6am to 6:30pm.
How to get refund from Air Malta airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- No refund or free rebooking for Saver ticket.
- For all refund requests, the bank account holder has to be one of the passengers.
- If you have the right coverage and missed your flight for legitimate reasons (medical issues), your travel insurance provider might cover the cost of a missed flight.
- If you have a Flexi ticket, there is more flexibility to cancel or change your booking and get a tax refund.
Note: All ancillary products purchased including but not limited to excess baggage, sports equipment, seats, priority boarding, fast track and bundles are not refundable.
Air Malta airlines Cancellation / Refund Fee for Business, Smart Business, Business Freedom
Fares for Business Class, Economy Class, Sale, Go Light, Go Safe, Go Smart, Go Flex, any Changes on flights, Cancellations/Refund, Discounts for children/infants, Meals/Drinks, Relax in Lounge on Air Malta Airline, please click here.
COVID-19 Voucher on Air Malta
- You can exchange your Covid-19 voucher into a flight ticket, by contacting Air Malta International Call Centre: +21662211. (This is applicable only BEFORE the voucher expiration date. Expired voucher will not be exchanged)
- You can request a full refund of Covid-19 voucher (Options 3 or 5) for the remaining unused value. We can accept refunds of these vouchers one month prior to their expiry date.
- Funds will be credited to the original form of payment.
- To apply for a refund of your voucher, please email to: [email protected] with the below details.
– Name and Surname (as on voucher)Contact number (include prefix for non-Maltese numbers)
– Email address
– Voucher number
– Booking Reference as on voucher
* Option 1 and Option 2 vouchers are non-refundable.
* Dont send any Credit Card or CVV information by email as this goes against PCI-DSS compliance. Air Malta assumes no liability for receiving emails that do not conform to this requirement.
* Expired vouchers are not refunded.
Find Air Malta Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
View Air Malta Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.