How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Singapore Airlines?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Singapore:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/in/plan-travel/your-booking
- Go to “Plan Travel” – Your booking
- Enter the booking reference (6-digit number), Family/last name (or)
- Enter E-Ticket number (13-digit number), Family/last name (as in passport)
- Click “Manage booking”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
How to get refund from Singapore airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Visit https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/in/plan-travel/your-booking/managebooking/
- Enter your Booking Reference in the ‘Manage Booking’ section, click on the ‘Cancel booking’
- Enter the required details and make the payment if applicable.
- Click “Submit”.
Through Singapore Call Centre
- You can contact Singapore airline offices to get your refund.
- Your request will be processed manually by the Singapore customer service person.
Through travel agent
- If you have booked a Singapore flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact them for a refund.
Covid-19 Assistance Request Form
For any cancel/change or rebook on your flight bookings, to get refund due to Covid-19, Singapore airlines assist your needs. For more information, please visit here.
Find Singapore Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
View Singapore Airlines Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.