If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Delta Air Lines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Delta Air Lines boarding pass.
Procedure to use Delta Air Lines TSA PreCheck Program for Delta Air Lines TSA PreCheck lane
Passengers will be directed to TSA PreCheck® to a dedicated screening lane where they may not need to remove their shoes, jacket or belt, or laptop from its bag. You may get TSA Precheck through security and apply for TSA PreCheck, for that you must be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
1. Fill the online application form.
2. Pay an application fee of $85.
3. Make an appointment for a 10-minute in-person background check
4. If approved, enjoy TSA PreCheck for 5 years.
How to add TSA Pre✓ to My Profile in Delta Airlines?
- Log in to Delta Airlines “My Profile“
- Enter your Personal Details
- Update/add your Secure Flight Passenger Data
- Your Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or TSA-assigned Known Traveler ID.
- Profile name updates must be made by filling out the Identity Verification Form.
- Your profile information must match exactly with your passport, driver’s license or other government-issued ID.
For more information, please visit Delta Airlines TSA Pre-check.
ViewHow to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Delta Air Lines through the above link.
Find Delta Air Lines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc