If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the United Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your United Airlines boarding pass.
Procedure to use United Airlines TSA PreCheck Program for United Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
TSA Customer Service: (866) 289-9673
Representatives are available: Weekdays – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET, Weekends/holidays – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visit https://www.united.com/
- After DHS approves your application, you’ll receive a KTN/PASS ID number.
- Add your KTN/PASS ID/Department of Defense (DoD) ID number to your United MileagePlus profile for that you can sign in, view account profile & preferences; enter your personal information and Travel identification documents.
- If you are having existing reservation, you can add your KTN/PASS ID/DoD ID number through the “Edit traveler information” option in Manage Reservations on an airport kiosk or in the United app. You have reprint your boarding pass if you add your KTN after checking in.
- Memberships are valid for 5 years
How to find your KTN/Pass ID/DoD ID Number?
- Visit the Universal Enroll to find your KTN or refer to your notification letter (If you’re enrolled in TSA PreCheck®).
- If you’re enrolled in Global Entry, NEXUS or SENTRI, visit the Trusted Traveler Programs to find your PASS ID (KTN). You can also check the back of your card in the upper-left corner.
- Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including those serving in the U.S. Coast Guard, Reserves and National Guard, should visit the TSA’s Member of the Military web page. You can also check the back of your Common Access Card to find your DoD ID number.
How to use your miles to apply for TSA PreCheck®?
You can find the TSA PreCheck® indicator
For New Applicants:
- Apply for TSA PreCheck® and schedule an appointment at an application center.
- Visit an application center and pay with your code.
For Renew Applicants:
- Renew your membership online beginning 6 months before the expiration date.
- Pay online with your code unless directed to schedule an appointment during the renewal application.
- You can buy up to 10 codes per year and give them to friends or family members.
- Valid for 5 years.
- Application fees: $85 (11,000 United MileagePlus® miles cover).
ViewHow to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in United Airlines through the above link.
Find United Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc