Passengers traveling from from China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, Thailand and Japan to India must require PCR test from January 2023
2023 travel guidelines / restriction for the transit /traveling to India
- A mandatory RT PCR test is required for the passengers coming from China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, Thailand and Japan from January 2023. Test must be taken 72 hours prior to the departure.
- This is applicable for transit passengers also.
- Submit self declaration in the Air Suvidha portal
What are the procedures or forms required to submit when you enter or transit in to India during COVID-19 pandemic?
COVID 19 requirements fortraveling to India
Air Suvidha is mandatory for all the travelers who are arriving India
During this COVID 19 pandemic situation, passengers who wants to travel or transit to India must follow the below mentioned procedures.
Note: Before plan to travel to India, please check with your travel agent or airline about the further requirements.
- Passengers traveling to India must submit the self declaration form (SDF) prior to their departure through Air Suvidha online. Passengers must mention clearly if they are taking transit flights.
- Once you have submitted, you will receive confirmation email with QR code where you need to show upon arrival.
- Passengers are required to submit the negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken before 72 hours prior to the arrival. The test result must be in English and must include the name, the passport or identity card number of the passenger.
- Passengers must declare the previous travel history to UK, Brazil or South Africa in the past 14 days. This will be indicated with an “H” on their SDF.
- Passengers traveling to Hyderabad will carry 4 printed copies of the self‑declaration form (SDF) where the Passengers traveling to the rest of India will have to bring 2 printed copies of the self‑declaration form (SDF).
- All passengers must app on their mobile devices.
How to make request to travel back to India for Indians resided in UAE under COVID 19?
How to make request to travel back to India for Indian nationals from Dubai under COVID 19 situation?
For Indian nationals who wants to return back to India from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaima, Umm al Quwain under COVID 19 situation must submit the request form.
This form is to be filled for a single individual at a time. For families a separate form may be filled for each member. Similarly for companies, a separate form may be filled for each employee.
*You need to enter the details such as ” Name, Date of Birth, Place of Residence (Which Emirate you are residing), mobile (UAE number), Email, Passport number, reason for your travel, profession, states / city / area in India, your visa type
Request form can be filled through https://www.cgidubai.gov.in/covid_register/
How to make request to travel back to India for Indians resided in USA under COVID 19?
For Indian nationals who wants to return back to India from USA under COVID 19 situation must submit the request form.
Register here to request the approval.
*You need to enter the details such as ” Name, Date of Birth, Place of Residence, mobile (USA number), Email, Passport number, reason for your travel, profession, states / city / area in India, your visa type.
This is a consent form for travelling back to India and you need to sign this and submit to the authorized Embassy/ Consulate staff before boarding the flight.
Undertaking form: https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/pdf/Undertaking_cum_Indemnity_Bond.pdf
COVID Testing center – PCR Test location in India
You can check for location to take COVID 19 PCR test in India here