Is Airline allows to carry Liquids, Aerosols & Gels (LAG) in their Flight / Airplane?
Yes, some airlines allow to take Liquids, Aerosols & Gels in their airlines. Some airports will have restriction. You can always check with your airline, origin and destination airport for the guidelines
What is the allowance of Liquids, Aerosols & Gels and what is considered as LAG ?
- Water and other beverages
- Soups, syrups, stews and sauces
- Jams and honey
- Food in sauces
- Food containing a high liquid content
- Creams, lotions, cosmetics and oils
- Perfumes and sprays
- Lipstick and mascara
- Gels, including hair and shower gels
- Contents of pressurised containers, including shaving foam, other types of foams and deodorants
- Pastes, including toothpaste
- Liquid-solid mixtures
100ml (3.4oz or 100g)
Tips to pack Liquids, Aerosols & Gels (LAG) items in the Hand/ carry -on luggage / baggage
- Pack your LAG items in a transparent resealable container / plastic bag (20×20 cm)
- Allowance of 100 ml / 100 gm is allowed per person / passenger to carry which will be presented for the screening.