Procedure to do web check-in
Everyone wants to save the time they spend for Check-in at the airport. Web Check-in is one of the easiest option you can do through online from your home / office location / anywhere to save your valuable time. There are few ways to web check-in.
For more than 10 members can use web check-in.
It is mandatory to do web check-in for the most of the domestic flights.
- Passengers can do Check-in online by visiting the airline official website
- Most of the airline offers Web check-in opens 24 hours and closes 4 hours prior to the departure.
- Visit the website and click “Check-in” (Each airline has their own style of menu)
- Create / Login with user name and password (or)
- Enter the PNR / Booking ID
- Enter your registered email
- Select your preferable seat
- Pay the required fee if applicable.
- Fill the health declaration for if applicable.
- Once you fill the required details, you will be completed your web check-in.
- Your name, PNR / booking number, Flight number, boarding date, seat will be appeared along with QR which is the boarding pass. You can take a print out at your location / at the airport kiosk.
*Some airlines will not accept web check-in for the unaccompanied minors, passengers who requires special / medical assistance, travelling with pets . Always check with your airline if you have any queries.
What are the requirements while using Web Check-in?
While using web check-in, please have the following on hand
- Flight number
- Booking reference number / PNR
- Loyalty program / frequent flyer number
If a passenger can do web check-in online, will they have to check-in at the airport?
- No. Passenger can only go to the check-in desk to drop their baggage
You can view How to use Self Service, Mobile and Web Check-in, Kiosk machine at the Airport through the above link.