Self Service Check-in -Mobile Check-in | Web Check-in | Kiosk machine at the Airport
Everyone wants to save the time they spend for Check-in at the airport. Self Check-in is one of the option to save your valuable time. There are few ways to self check-in.
How to use Self-Service Kiosk for Self-Check-in?
Here is the procedure to operate Self-Service Kiosk for Self-Check-in.
- Enter your identification number you have provided while booking the tickets or passport number.
- Enter your personal information if asked.
- Once the verification is done, you can view your flight details in the screen.
- Confirm your flight details.
- The system will be asking to select the seating.
- You can also enter your frequent flyer number to obtain the points.
- Mention the bags you need to check-in. Note that some airlines ask to pay for the baggage check-in.
- Once you have selected your preferred seat, mention the baggage details and press next, the system will start to print your boarding pass.
Many airlines has mobile check-in option. You can download the airline – mobile app and do check-in.
- You will receive a barcode through email or SMS. You can use the barcode at the airport to print your boarding pass, checked your bags.
- You can reprint your boarding pass using your booking number.
For more than 10 members can use web check-in.
- Check-in online from the airline official website to proceed web check-in.
Baggage check-in at the airport
Once you have received the boarding pass when you check-in through mobile app / online / self service kiosk, you can check-in your baggage using that. Enter your baggage details, get the receipt for the baggage tag and keep the bag tag safe until you collect all your baggage at the final destination.